So cute Catherine. I can't remember if we've blogged talked or not? Anyway...just know I check your blog through Jenny & MK's blogs. So ya'll are just moving to a new house...not a new town? We are about to put ours up for sale by owner. My friends that moved recently said "For Sale By Owner for Dummies" was a great book to get...in case you need it :) Cute pics! Elizabeth Jones Williams (EJ)
Do I have the cutest Grandson in the world or what!!! Love the smile. I can't wait for Thomas to call ME on the phone, to heck with the garbage men, real cute. Proud of You and John for working so hard. Will miss "my" room but look forward to 220 Greenfield. Remind John that I will have my own shelf, hey maybe even my own closet!!! Love, Mom
5 comments:
awwwwwwwwwwwww! will miss the ole 'first home'!
So cute Catherine. I can't remember if we've blogged talked or not? Anyway...just know I check your blog through Jenny & MK's blogs. So ya'll are just moving to a new house...not a new town? We are about to put ours up for sale by owner. My friends that moved recently said "For Sale By Owner for Dummies" was a great book to get...in case you need it :) Cute pics! Elizabeth Jones Williams (EJ)
Do I have the cutest Grandson in the world or what!!! Love the smile. I can't wait for Thomas to call ME on the phone, to heck with the garbage men, real cute. Proud of You and John for working so hard. Will miss "my" room but look forward to 220 Greenfield. Remind John that I will have my own shelf, hey maybe even my own closet!!! Love, Mom
Dear Cross FAmily
Great Photos! I understand that Thomas can now use the remote control for the tv. Bet his first channel was ESPN...
Looking forward to seeing you soon...
Dad/grandaddy
catherine, i just checked back and i will have to say that i think that thomas looks like you in this picture!
Post a Comment