Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Valentines

I got 2 Valentines this year...my man and my junior man! As for those other pictures that I have been trying to post? I don't know what I am doing wrong..gotta get some help. The sad thing is-everyone says how easy blogging is!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

i have trouble doing those "simple things" too..it's not just you!!! :)
looks like you got a lot more than i did for valentine's day! thomas is adorable!!!
LT

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

your little man is adorable, and I totally agree blogging isn't as easy as they say:) we are out monday - wednesday for Mardi Gras so i am going to take lots of pictures and try to post them on our blog:)
I miss you!!!

The Segrest Family said...

catherine... we need another leason! blogging can be difficult when the 'new blogger' is in charge! = i have had trouble lately too- i think i have figured it out- i will call you on the phone and explain it-
and don't let john see that you wrote 'patients' instead of patience!

The Cross Family said...

girl-has it been that long since i was teaching! i need a spell checker!

Jenny said...

yep. i saw "patients" too and about had a coronary:) haha. thomas is so cute!!!

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

This is the first time I have seen your son. He is soooo cute! I'm so thankful for blog sites to keep up with people. You seem to be doing well. We miss the Jxn crew. Let us know if you are ever coming to or through Little Rock. check out babyrockontheway.blogspot.com :)