Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 16, 2007

Jr. Man

Thomas has been scooting for a while. I call it scooting because he is not really crawling because he is not up on all fours. I think his belly might be too much for him to hold up. So ,he is really getting around and certain gets to what/where he wants. I walked into the kitchen to check on my food I was cooking. I knew he was scooting and just thought he would follow me into the kitchen. However, he found his table that we hide behind the blue chair because all he wants to do is stand up at it. I know it sounds terrible, but he really could stand there for an hour. Anyway when I came back into the den - I found him like this. So he did it...without any help from mom!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: