
The Pirate and Tink Wrestling...she loves it.

Tink in her favorite place. She pulls the cushion out of the chair, climbs up into the chair, stands up, and then jumps.
This little girl is a mess!!!


The Pirate. I got these costumes at the toy sale( same place I got the rocking horses). Thomas loves wearing his around the house. If you live in the neighborhood, he might even be so kind to come to your house. He and his daddy went to the wildlife extravaganza last weekend. John called me on the way home to tell me they had a surprise. I asked if it was alive. No, it wasn't alive.....it was a real wooden sword. As you know with boys, everything can become a sword. Thomas has done pretty good with it. He memorized the 3 rules his daddy told him about the sword. 1. Do not hurt anyone. 2. Do not hurt anything. 3. Use good manners. However, the sword did get broken in half this week, but is being fixed. So, I have told you this story with no picture of the sword. But, because Thomas has a real sword now, he thinks he is a real pirate!
1 comment:
A very handsome pirate you have!
Post a Comment