Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

To all our fans.....

Ha...just kidding! I realized I have not posed in a while and since this will be what our kids google when they get older, I better get posting. I do wish I was a better picture taker and scrapbooking mom. But is scrapbooking really the thing to do now since everything is on the computer? All I know is, my kids are growing up way to fast and I just want to remember their childhood. I also want them to be able to look back at pictures....I mean I guess their blog.

Here are the two on their new horses. Got them at a toy consignment sale. For those of yall that now me, I love a consignment sale ( toys or clothes). I went looking for a kitchen and came home with these. But I mean look how cute they are! ( please try to block out all the stuff in the back)
Thomas named them pinky and podie. This is a step up from the stick horses they have. Thomas enjoys riding his stick horse down the street...in his underwear.
We went camping at Jellystone last weekend(-minus Caroline). We had fun. I think the people next to us were glad we only stayed 1 night. Thomas gets up pretty early. Of course I didn't take my camera, but Chrissie did so I can get some pictures from her.


John the builder finished the deck a few weeks ago...here is it. He did a great job.











1 comment:

The Segrest Family said...

those horses are the bomb! and so is the deck!!!