Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 1, 2009

Caroline and her dirt

Caroline discovering dirt. I wonder who put the dirt inside the pooh airplane???. We love this weather and love being outside. She enjoys standing at the door squealing until you take her out...if she would just walk :)



















This is the awesome fort John built for the kids. He finally got it all finished by adding the swings. I love to swing(as you can see from the pic)...I think I am too big for the blue one!

2 comments:

odomfamilyfun said...

I am cracking up at the swing! Caroline & Hayes love playing on the fort...if you hear a knock on the door at 6am, you know it's Hayes ready to play!

Emily said...

I cannot believe how big she is getting! She is precious and looks just like her mom! :)
Great fort by the way!