Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Busy...Busy

May has been very busy for us, but lots of fun. Thomas just finished swimming lessons with friends. We were all so proud of your boys and Megan. They have all come so far in two weeks. Alicia Lawrence and friends are great and highly recommend them. We will be going back for 2 more weeks. I would love to put some pictures on the blog, but I couldn't find my camera on show and tell day...so I used Chrissie's.









Thomas and friends warming up before their tball game this morning. The first game we played a really good team ( we later found out they were all 5).Our team is mostly 3 with some 4. That game was hilarious! However, we have played 3 games and the boys are doing much better. I think that dads have the most fun.











We celebrated Thomas' birthday with his school friends. I am going to miss school/MMo. He had two wonderful teachers. Here are some pics

No comments: