I took this picture of Thomas on Saturday. He has been helping us get ready for baby Caroline. We got the baby bouncy seat and swing down and he loves to show everyone where baby Caroline is going to sit. He knows that we have to go to the hospital to get her out and that Dr. Missy is going to help. He says he is going to give her a kiss when he sees her. She will be here in 3 Fridays....sometimes it is hard to believe and then sometimes, I feel like I have been pregnant for 9 years. I have not taken any pictures of my belly, which I guess I should. I will be more than happy to describe what I look like- swollen face, big ole belly going straight out with a lopsided baby in there. She is positioned just like Thomas was...very low. We go tomorrow for a sonogram, so we are very interested to see how much she weighs. Thomas weighed 6 pounds 7 oz at 36 weeks. My sonogram will be done at almost 37 weeks. Thanks for stopping by to check on us.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Getting Ready to Be a Big Brother
I took this picture of Thomas on Saturday. He has been helping us get ready for baby Caroline. We got the baby bouncy seat and swing down and he loves to show everyone where baby Caroline is going to sit. He knows that we have to go to the hospital to get her out and that Dr. Missy is going to help. He says he is going to give her a kiss when he sees her. She will be here in 3 Fridays....sometimes it is hard to believe and then sometimes, I feel like I have been pregnant for 9 years. I have not taken any pictures of my belly, which I guess I should. I will be more than happy to describe what I look like- swollen face, big ole belly going straight out with a lopsided baby in there. She is positioned just like Thomas was...very low. We go tomorrow for a sonogram, so we are very interested to see how much she weighs. Thomas weighed 6 pounds 7 oz at 36 weeks. My sonogram will be done at almost 37 weeks. Thanks for stopping by to check on us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You look awesome!! Thomas talked to me for 10 minutes about his cute shoes and his new shirt at church. I just love him!!!
okay, so you let me know how it goes with two monkeys- caleb is getting so big he doesn't seem like a baby anymore :( i think i'm definitely ready for another one!
I've got cute pics of the belly on my blog. In the bottom collage of 'cute faces from Beau's party" - there is a belly picture of Caroline. We can show her that she came to Beau's 2nd birthdady party!!
Post a Comment