That is what was printed out on Caroline's sonogram this morning!! Everything looked good and she is definitely taking after her brother. We even got to see her cute little face. She was moving her lips. Her father said, "She is already talking......where is her cell phone?" . She weighed/measured around 7 lbs 13 oz- which could be off a little. So, looks like she is going to be a big girl:) My section date was moved up to May the 7th. We are getting very excited and sweet Thomas thinks every time we go somewhere we are going to the hospital to get baby Caroline out!!
We thank God for a healthy report and for giving us His wonderful blessing.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
wow! perfect timing for me to get an update! so exciting!! thomas is precious, can't wait to see pics of baby caroline!
so excited!!!!!!!!!!
Let me know if I can help you do anything. I would love to help keep Thomas one day! Just let me know whatever I can do.
Can't wait until you are back in town. Me and Elias miss you guys:) Ava sleeps a lot so we would love to watch Thomas...I'm not kidding:)
So exciting! Glad to hear the good reports and know yall are ready for her to get here. Can't wait to meet her in June. Thomas is adorable and seems like he'll be a great big bro! We find out tomorrow the sex. So excited. k
can't wait to see little caroline.
great news!! we can't wait to hear from you guys after tomorrow... we'll be praying for a safe, healthy delivery! love, ja, chris, and jobi
Can't wait to see pics of baby Caroline! I know Thomas will be the best big bro.
Post a Comment