Morgan- 3years old
We are looking for a good home for our 2 dogs-free of charge. We just feel like 2 dogs and 2 small children are not a good mix for our family at this time. They are really good dogs who enjoy being outside, swimming, and playing ball. If you are interested or know of anyone, please let me know.


5 comments:
Does John know you put this on your blog? hahha!
Oh, so sad to say goodbye to the doggies! I would just boo-who! k
Yes John knows about this.
So sad!!! If we were still in the country we would take them, but I don't think they would like our tiny flat in London!
I wish we needed two dogs, but sadly we can hardly handle our bulldog, Brody. Oh! I just talked to John on the phone here at the VA. I didn't realize he was working up here. I explained to him that we met you guys at the Braves game on the hill and he said he remembered us. Ha! It's a small world! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and finding a home for your dogs!
Post a Comment