Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 24, 2008

The Sanders Family

I really wish I could figure out how to put the cute flyer on my blog, but I can't.

Marshall Madness
Tuesday March 25th, 6pm NWRH Auditorium

Marshall is 6 months old and waiting for a heart transplant. His mom works at my old school, NRWE and his dad is a fireman with the Flowood Fire Department. The 2 groups are going to play a benefit basketball game. Please come out and support this family. There will be kid friend activities, concessions, and a raffle. Admission is only 5$.

1 comment:

Renee Guest said...

Hey. I just saw this! We would have gone tonight. The Flowood fire dept. was so wonderful last summer with my mom's fire.
Let me know if there is anything else like this. I would love to help. Keep me updated on this.
Thanks!
Renee