Here are some wedding pics I took. Some of them are not as good as everything really looked. But if you are really, really interested go to www.weddingphoto.com and look for the link "view your wedding"-doleac/stewart. We had a great time, everything was beautiful. We missed our child a lot, but we had a great time.
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Wedding Pics
Here are some wedding pics I took. Some of them are not as good as everything really looked. But if you are really, really interested go to www.weddingphoto.com and look for the link "view your wedding"-doleac/stewart. We had a great time, everything was beautiful. We missed our child a lot, but we had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
ahhh...that looks so so pretty. what a fun place to get married!!!
I have been waiting to see pictures! It was beautiful!!Hope to see you soon!!
Post a Comment