Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

My uneventful blog

After viewing several other blogs, I realized that mine is very uneventful with all the video clips, slide shows, etc etc etc....mine is just plain boring. When I look at the pictures on my camera, I realize they are all of my child eating...humm hope I don't give him some kind of complex when he gets older. The only thing I really know how to do is change the color of my page! Ha. Anywho, I wanted to blog about my friend Betsy. We took her to dinner last night to celebrate her retirement from teaching. She put in a GREAT 28 years. If you think about it that is a long long time, not to mention how many kids she taught to read. She was such a great role model to me when I first started teaching and a great friend. I would post a picture, but I didn't bring my camera. We ate at Alladin's Medateranian Grill( I know I did not spell that right). I really like it, you get a lot of food for not a lot of dough and they have really good hummus.

7 comments:

Katie said...

I think your blog is just perfect... And, I could look at pictures of your sweet little boy eating all day! :)

LT (and Max) said...

i'm a fan of your blog too! thomas is adorable no matter what he's doing! keep on posting pictures of him eating and i'll keep looking at them! :)

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

I am right there with you on the not so creative part... i just wish i could do the cute banners but havent figured that out yet! the graco box was a carseat:) I am so excited and it is making everything seem so real! I cannot wait!! Jason said Claire doesnt have a choice about where to go to college. We will see if that holds up as she gets older!

Loustalot said...

Hey girl! Think your blog looks great. Thomas looks like he's growing up so fast. So, where are you moving to? Thought you just moved, you are staying busy! Yeah for summer. We have decided to escape the NZ winter and we leave for Japan, China, SE Asia, & Perth, in a couple of days! We just want to see how many stamps we can load up on those passports! miss yall, kim and Fleetwood

Anonymous said...

Thomas likes to eat and his mommy blogs about the great food she ate at a restaurant....hmmm any similiarites??? I'm just kidding! You know I think it's hilarious that big T likes to eat and eat and eat... Oh, I completely agree, especially after looking at Jenny H's blog, that I feel boring too, but hey at least we try to blog :)

Roxanne said...

it cant be more boring than mine! I have no babies to show of--pics of Thomas are all you need!!

Emily Fowler said...

i don't think your blog is boring. It is great. Don't get discouraged, some of us are computer challenged. (i know i am.)