
Our small group go together tonight. We have not seen eachother in a while, so we had so much fun catching up. We have a lot to be thankful for in this group. We have been together for almost 3 years...and we have grown alot. Jessica and her hubbie Lee are expecting their first baby in January. I have been waiting to share their good news.
(Jennifer Sarah, Jessica)
Jenny and Carrington, Kara and Kolton, and Alicia with baby Ally in her belly(that was her name tonight-we will see. Alicia says that is final, but I think she will change her mind again?!)
2 comments:
I am so glad the small group gang got back together. All those babies....how much fun is that! Love the pics from Destin...that pic of your mom and dad on the beach is precious. Elias did not realize they had great snacks at VBS. He may have went more if he knew:)
what cute pics. i love seeing babies interact with each other...so funny. :) ~rebecca
Post a Comment