As for the house, our "old new" is coming along fast and I need to take some more pictures...we have newly painted walls..yeah!!
Monday, April 9, 2007
Happy Easter
We hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter. What a blessing to celebrate the HOPE of what Easter brings to all of us-eternal life with our Savior in heaven.
As for the house, our "old new" is coming along fast and I need to take some more pictures...we have newly painted walls..yeah!!
As for the house, our "old new" is coming along fast and I need to take some more pictures...we have newly painted walls..yeah!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Where did that little baby go? What a cute little boy with his kakhi and blue button down. Thanks for posting so Grandmother Ellen can see. What a cutie!!!! Love you bunches.
Too cute!!! I wish I could have hunted eggs with that sweet boy! Maybe we should do it again!
how sweet!!!
All these babies are growing up fast. Catherine you should have found more places to hide those eggs. Challenge him a little:)j/k he is so cute. I hope to see you soon.
What a little man! Can't wait to see the NEW house....
Thomas is beautiful!
Glad I stumbled on to your blog!
- Heather (Tomlinson)
he is a cutie pie! and so sweet too! i loved having him in the nursery!
Post a Comment