look how happy he is to EAT!!! so cute!
Look at him using his spoon!! I am SO impressed!!
he is such a cute and funny little monkey!
Could Thomas please come over and teach Emma how to eat with a spoon?!!
I love watching Thomas eat. His great grandmother Helen would be sooo proud of the good eater!!!! Thanks for doing such a great job Catherine and John Love, Ellen
so cute. is he feeding himself? i am so impressed!
he is getting so big! i cant believe it! Miss you tons!!
He is the cutest little thing!! We all know that Thomas is happiest in his chair or eating someone else food. :)
Post a Comment
Daily Bible Verse
Provided by Christ Notes Bible Search
8 comments:
look how happy he is to EAT!!! so cute!
Look at him using his spoon!! I am SO impressed!!
he is such a cute and funny little monkey!
Could Thomas please come over and teach Emma how to eat with a spoon?!!
I love watching Thomas eat. His great grandmother Helen would be sooo proud of the good eater!!!! Thanks for doing such a great job Catherine and John Love, Ellen
so cute. is he feeding himself? i am so impressed!
he is getting so big! i cant believe it! Miss you tons!!
He is the cutest little thing!! We all know that Thomas is happiest in his chair or eating someone else food. :)
Post a Comment