Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 22, 2007

Grandmother and Laundry

My mom, Grandmother for now, still waiting to see what Thomas is going to call her. My older brothers want to call her Big Momma-but for some reason she really doesn't like that name. She was helping out with the laundry, so Thomas decided he could help too. I am so thankful we can spend time together and share in the joy of our sweet blessing!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Emily Fowler said...

Catherine he is so cute. I am so glad that I got to see you this weekend.

The Segrest Family said...

SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

Renee Guest said...

look at those eyes. He is so gorgeous. Regular Ellen should totally be 'big momma'

Anonymous said...

Just when I think I have all this figured out. Hope you are getting my comment. This is awesome, when I get lonesome for the cutest guy in the world, I just look at the blog and get all warm and fuzzy inside. Tell Renee, Big Mama said hi and who's side is she on!!!!!!

Jen said...

Oh my gosh, Catherine... Thomas is getting so big!! I turn my back for a minute and look what happens! He is so dang cute.

Hope you guys are doing great. We are digging out from under out mound of boxes. Our internet is finally connected so I'm going to try to get back into the blog world soon.

Tell Thomas & John hi for us. :)

LT (and Max) said...

catherine- he is so so cute! i hope you are all doing well! :)
LT :)