Well, we got a new digital camera for Christmas with lots of mega pixels!! I took some cute pictures today at Garrett's 2nd birthday party..but I have no idea how to get the pictures off the camera and onto the computer. Just when I almost had everything figured out!! I found these old pictures of Thomas. He is growing way too fast. He will be 8 months old the 10th and I found a top tooth coming in tonight.
Saturday, January 6, 2007
New Camera, Old Pics
Well, we got a new digital camera for Christmas with lots of mega pixels!! I took some cute pictures today at Garrett's 2nd birthday party..but I have no idea how to get the pictures off the camera and onto the computer. Just when I almost had everything figured out!! I found these old pictures of Thomas. He is growing way too fast. He will be 8 months old the 10th and I found a top tooth coming in tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
cute, cute Thomas. Everytime I see him he is smiling.
Precious baby!! Eli needs to catch up...we are still waiting on our top teeth!! See you soon!
He's so cute! I can come help you with your camera. Just let me know when you want me to come. You crack me up!!
Post a Comment