We are happy to announce that after 7 years of marriage, ( 25 total years of school) my hubby finally has a job. Here is Sha and I with the proof of the newest certificate suitable for framing. We all realized that Sha is pregnant again. She was pregnant with Graham when they graduated medical school and know...baby Ella. We meet I guess 7 years ago when our hubbies planned a trip to the beach. We were going to tent camp(since we had no money) and the boys were going to leave us to play golf. We both told our husbands..."I don't know this girl..Am I going to like her"? Well, I think it worked out ok.Here we are 7 years later.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Our week in review.....
We are happy to announce that after 7 years of marriage, ( 25 total years of school) my hubby finally has a job. Here is Sha and I with the proof of the newest certificate suitable for framing. We all realized that Sha is pregnant again. She was pregnant with Graham when they graduated medical school and know...baby Ella. We meet I guess 7 years ago when our hubbies planned a trip to the beach. We were going to tent camp(since we had no money) and the boys were going to leave us to play golf. We both told our husbands..."I don't know this girl..Am I going to like her"? Well, I think it worked out ok.Here we are 7 years later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
congrats doctor john and doctor jeremy!!!
That's awesome news! Love the updates on the kids. When is Sha due??? Tell her to post on her blog!! :)
Kim
Hi! I know you prob think i am crazy, but Luke and I went to the CWS game to see USM play, and in some of my pictures I have one with your cousin (?) Adam in it. I thought you guys might want it. If you do send me your e-mail address and I will shot it to you! lararobinsonphotography@gmail.com
Thanks
Lara
Post a Comment