Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Do you blog stalk?

I will be the first to admit that I blog stalk. No, I don't know these people, but I feel like I do because I have followed their stories for a while now. Well, one of my favorite places to visit is "Bring the Rain". From that blog, I found "Kelly's Korner". They both have great stories of faith, love God, and love to share their hearts with their readers. What I like even more is that these moms don't pretend to have it all together :) From Kelly's Korner, I found the cutest website that sells shoes...www.graciousmay.com. You gotta go look, they are so very cute. So, I guess I have now moved from reality tv, to stalking blogs...but in a good way of course :)

2 comments:

Just call me D said...

ha! i stalk both of those blogs too- and i think i found bring the rain from you blog :)

The Segrest Family said...

me too!!! i stalk kelly's korner, bring the rain, and mckmama! praying for stellan...