Thomas eating the leftover cookies..He thought Santa left those cookies for him.
Caroline showing off her new walker/stroller. Baby Cinderella was a gift from her daddy in Disney. Thomas calls Cinderella Cindagorilla....will have to tell that story later.
Thomas and Buzz. He got Woody at Disney and was so excited that Santa brought him Buzz, cuz Buzz missed Woody( his exact words)
Thomas and Caroline putting out snacks for Santa. Notice the pjs that don't match. Thomas loves pajamas....especially pajamas that don't match. Getting him to put play clothes on is a real task. The minute we get home from going anywhere...he puts on his pajamas. Everyday, he asks me if he can stay in his pajamas all day.
Putting out reindeer food.
This is a really cute plate we have. You can write on it. He told me what to write and he was even sweet enough to put some things on there for Caroline.


2 comments:
Love their pj's on Christmas morning!!! I'm so glad Santa brought Caroline some girl stuff, she looks so excited!
The first thing I do when I get home is put my pj's on too...Haha!! Conner sports the mismatched look as well! :) I love all the new pictures. Your kids are growing up so much!!! They are both adorable!!! ;)
Post a Comment