

Sweet Caroline went for her 4 month check-up this week. She weighed 15 lbs 11oz, 25 inches long, and has big head like her brother :) however, her head is more oval!! She is still my sweet, smiley girl. She has started eating baby food, which she loves(not surprised). I think one thing that makes her so happy is that she always has entertainment....her big brother.

I love this picture of Thomas running. He is really growing up fast. He is wearing big boy underwear, sleeping in his big boy bed, and loving going to "school". We just got back from the beach. The pictures are on our video camera...so might be a while before I post those because I have no idea how to get those off. That is something my resident computer nerd will have to do for me!!
3 comments:
PRECIOUS!!!
We miss yall so much!
Caroline is getting so big and Thomas is such a big boy! I am so proud of him!
LOVE these pics. Your kids are beautiful!
The pics are great. Can't wait to see the beach ones. k
Post a Comment