Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 8, 2008

More family pics



I got a few minutes to post some sweet pics...well atleast I think they are. This is my dad-Pop Pop and Caroline.
Thomas is telling Caroline, here touch my floateeez (as he calls them). He so wants her to just play with him. He turns around and says, Caroline rub my back? I have to take her hand and rub his back. Then he says, Caroline, wanna touch my hair? So I take her hand and touch his hair.
Thomas has also been working on keeping "Elmo dry and clean..that's right" (his words). That is, we are potty training, working our way to being a "potty animal". I you have not viewed Elmo's Potty time lately, you really should. It has really really helped us out in the potty training area. Let's just say that Elmo, his Daddy, and Sesame Street friends just tell it like it is!
Caroline is officially 3 months old yesterday. She is growing up way too fast. Still our sweet, smiley, little squishey(not sure how to spell that? been staying at home too long) . I know this is crazy but our schools started back and it hit me that Thomas will be going to kindergarten in 3 years. Where has the time gone and could it please slow down. I think I might even cry when I take him to his first day of Mother's Morning Out. Oh how I wish I could be a fly on the wall in his little classroom to see what all he does.

2 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

we loved elmo's potty time too!!!!

Anonymous said...

Catherine..we can't be talking about kindergarten now...lets wait to talk about that in 3 years! Sweet T...love that boy