Wow Boom Boom and Pop Pop sure do love getting your blog. A special thanks to mom for getting it together. Isn't Valentine's Day extra special when you have a grandson like THOMAS!!!!!!
Hey Catherine, don't know if you remember me from State, but I found your blog through mutual friends along w/your Kid Threads blog. Your sweet little boy is precious and congratulations on the upcoming arrival of your new little one. I saw the sweetest smocked outfit on your business blog and wondered if you learned how to smock from someone in Jackson. I am here now and am looking to find someone or somewhere to learn. I am taking on any hobbies I can get my hands on these days while my husband is in school. Sorry for the novel, just thought I'd ask. Have a great week!
4 comments:
that is so sweet. i know that made them happy!!
Wow Boom Boom and Pop Pop sure do love getting your blog. A special thanks to mom for getting it together. Isn't Valentine's Day extra special when you have a grandson like THOMAS!!!!!!
Hey Catherine, don't know if you remember me from State, but I found your blog through mutual friends along w/your Kid Threads blog. Your sweet little boy is precious and congratulations on the upcoming arrival of your new little one. I saw the sweetest smocked outfit on your business blog and wondered if you learned how to smock from someone in Jackson. I am here now and am looking to find someone or somewhere to learn. I am taking on any hobbies I can get my hands on these days while my husband is in school. Sorry for the novel, just thought I'd ask. Have a great week!
Catherine, Thomas has the best smile! Can't wait for pictures of Sweet Caroline. Hope you're feeling okay, maggie
Post a Comment