We hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas. I truly love this time of season and love the reminders we have been getting through our sermon series at church of what a special and meaningful time this truly is. Without the birth of Christ....where would we all be? I am so thankful for that night, the love, and the hope that came with His birth.
This morning I was reminded of the power of the Holy Spirit...not only at His birth..but still today. One of His many names we call on is -Emanuel-
God with us. Praise God that He is with us!


4 comments:
LOVED the Christmas card!! How are you feeling? Hope you have a great Christmas!!
Great pic! We are excited about your new news as well. Congrats on the baby girl! Merry Christmas! kim and fleet
Hey Catherine!
SO excited about your baby girl! I have a blog now, I'm going to add you to my friends, and I'll be looking forward to updates!
Hey---time to start blogging again..I know Thomas has grown since Christmas!!! hahha...you aren't busy or anything!
Post a Comment