Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Baby Cross Update

We went to our fabulous doctor on Thursday for a 14 week check up. We find out Dec. 13th what our little blessing is. I kind of think boy....but who knows. We are just praying for a health baby, not matter what.
Also, May is going to be a party month for us. Thomas's birthday is May 10th and as of now, this baby's birthday will be May 9th.!!! When I really stop and think about this baby, I am just overwhelmed with everything God has blessed and entrusted us with. My heart overflows with gratitude for everything He has done for our family.

6 comments:

Amy Ingram said...

CONGRATS! Didn't know you were pregnant again....know you are so excited!

Kevin, Kara, Kolton, & Kannon said...

Yippee!!! Glad things are good with Baby Cross! Can't wait to find out what this little blessing is! Thanks for the update!

The Segrest Family said...

can't wait to find out what it is!!!!!!!

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

I cant wait to hear what your newest blessing is! I am thinking girl!:) Love you lots!!

Renee Guest said...

i think it is a girl. just a feeling. Happy Thanksgiving!!! I might be hiding out around 11:30 tomorrow. .... But I'm no fair weather fan.... Hotty Toddy--- Go Rebs...

Loustalot said...

We are looking forward to the announcement in Dec. Excited for both of you. Love your ideas on kidsthreads.