Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 18, 2007

A Great Sound

I got to hear a really sweet sound today, the sound of our newest blessing's little heartbeat. Thomas is going to be a big brother in May. Here is he modeling his new shirt. We are very excited and oh so thankful to the Lord for entrusting us with one of His many precious gifts.

Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Justin and Lisa Rhodes said...

He is already SOO proud!
Lisa

One Serving HIM said...

Congrats Catherine! I know y'all are excited!

The Potin Family said...

Congrats!

Jen said...

Congratulations you guys!

helen said...

TOSTA.....CONGRATS!!!!!! That is so great that you are having another blessing!!!! Keep us updated on the whole journey!!

Shelley said...

I'm so excited for y'all...what a sweet t-shirt!

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

He is such a cute little boy and so proud! I am so excited for yall!!

Mitch and Cindy said...

Congratulations! I am so proud for y'all.

Anonymous said...

Yea! So excited we get to share our second pregnancy experience together. What a blessing it is to have you and your family as friends. It's also a joy to hear that I am not the only one whose baby likes to remind the mommy of their presence every morning....you know what I mean:)

melinda courtney said...

Congrats!!!! Ok, your small group can have a football team with cheerleaders soon! :) I had a feeling you might be one of our expecting mentors!

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

Congratulations!!! That is wonderful!!! Will you find out if it is a boy or girl?