This is Elias and yes he doesn't have any showes on...so if you know the Granthams and could donate some money to purchase sweet baby Elias some shoes...please, please, please send money now!! (The only reason I have to joke about this was that Chrissie felt so bad that she forgot his shoes...you know you think they are in the car and then when you get out of the car to go eat...they are not in there. So as we were outside..she said -I know everyone in there is talking about me and how they cannot believe I don't have any shoes for my baby)
Sunday, August 5, 2007
Feeding the Ducks
This is Elias and yes he doesn't have any showes on...so if you know the Granthams and could donate some money to purchase sweet baby Elias some shoes...please, please, please send money now!! (The only reason I have to joke about this was that Chrissie felt so bad that she forgot his shoes...you know you think they are in the car and then when you get out of the car to go eat...they are not in there. So as we were outside..she said -I know everyone in there is talking about me and how they cannot believe I don't have any shoes for my baby)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Yea, that woman needs to put shoes on her baby:) Oops, almost forgot them again for church, but tennis shoes were in the car!!! E bug had so much fun with BIg T...I heard him in his crib saying quack quack..funny.
they are so cute! thomas and camp have the same long hair =)
i love those two boys! yes i did notice the one without the shoes first off. i mean that momma really needs to get it together. maybe i need to adopt him and give him a good pair of shoes.
i love thomas' long hair...so cute!
Things are good. I go back to the doctor on Monday. I have been trying to walk but I feel like she might fall out every step. That at the fact that she kicks my bladder with every step so walking is pretty much miserable. This week has been much better though and I am sleeping some which is nice. I will definitely let you know when something exciting happens! I cannot believe she is almost here!
Post a Comment