Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Big Boy Hair Cut


We went to see Mrs. Liza today for a real big boy haircut. Thomas was such the little man. He sat on the box in the chair all by himself. He was extremelty still. Mrs. Liza cut the front, sides, and even got the razor out to cut the back. I did tear up a little as I watched her cut his hair because he looked like a big boy and not a baby. So to go along with his hair cut, I had to dress him in big boy clothes...not my beloved john johns! Her are some pics from our photo shoot















Can you tell he wants what is behind that door?
Running through the house while I was trying to take his picture.
Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

Amanda said...

I LOVE his big boy hair cut!! They grow up too fast!!

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

he is such a big boy!! i love the hair!

The Segrest Family said...

so cute! camp got a hair cut today too! (his third one) his hair was just too long! thomas looks like a big boy!

The Ueltschey's said...

Oh my goodness. He is such the little handsome fellow. Can you tell him that he needs to date younger girls???? And Anderson does not have cooties.

Loustalot said...

Thomas is so cute! Hope yall had a wonderful summer. It's freezing here. I long for the sandy beaches of SEA again. AH, the warmth. I'll never complain of MS heat again! Your friends downunder!

stacy seago said...

He is so handsome!

Stacy

Jodi, Steven, Kanon & Mari Blake said...

How sweet is that precious haircut! You are very lucky he was so good. Kanon screams bloody murder.

Robin, Tommy, and Manze said...

Hey Catherine...I don't know if you remember me! I'm a friend of Cathy Lowe's! We taught together at Vine Street and Oakdale and I met you at one of her wedding showers (I was pregnant with my little girl Manze). I found your blog through Cathy and Thomas is just precious!! I remember when we met you were pregnant and so excited! It's hard to believe he is so big!
Robin Ball :o)

Unknown said...

Catherine, it was good to see you guys and your little man at the ballgame. It's such a small world and we're all connected through blogland, so it was nice to finally see Thomas 'in person.' I hope we do it again sometime!
Mandye Flowers

Jennifer and Brad said...

Too cute. He does look like such a big boy and handsome at that. You are going to have to beat the girls off - later of course.

LT (and Max) said...

ADORABLE!!

Shelley said...

He's so handsome! I love it!!

Jen said...

Gosh, Thomas has gotten so big! I'm glad to hear that you guys are getting settled into the new house. It's a slow process - I know - but we'll all get there eventually. Michael would love some home improvement partners... too bad we're not a little closer. :)

Anonymous said...

Look at that big boy outfit he has on:) I love the hair cut...what a big boy. Did you save the extra hair for us to put on E?:)

The Hugheys said...

Oh, Thomas is just precious. I hI have been checking out your blog for a while and have finally started one of my own!

Anonymous said...

It's hard to believe that I will be in your same shoes getting my little guys hair cut one day. I hope Houston does as well as Thomas! He is adorable!