Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 16, 2007

how do I...

Does anyone know how to change the picture when you leave a comment? I would like to update the picture of Thomas in his little car. I know some of yall reading this can tell me, so please just leave me a nice little comment. Thanks

3 comments:

Jenny said...

you have to add it under your profile...go to layout, and you'll see it. or you can go to dashboard when you're signed in and upload a profile pic

Anonymous said...

I am glad Jenny knows what she is doing b/c I sure don't. Thomas' outfit turned out sooo cute...loved it. He and E like to shake things up with their dance moves...oh my we are going to have our hands full.

melinda courtney said...

i love reading the "how tos". I'm still learning about this blogging thing! i'm hooked now!