- went to the hospital with contractions and got sent home
-stayed up every night with contractions
-finally got a ticket to the hospital on Wednesday morning.
Of course it was all worth it and the Lord has blessed us beyond what we could have every prayed for. It reminds me of the verse- No eye has seen, no ear has hear, what God has instore for those who love Him.
April 29, 2006
May 5, 2006
April 2007



5 comments:
yay for big girls!!! you look great by the way catherine... i don't think you get the biggest girl award =)
can't believe that thomas is almost one!!!
Well, now aren't we fancy strolling down memory lane. Hey, I though I was really cool that Friday night in the restaurant. You were REALLY cool. Aren't we blessed to have such a wonderful addition to our family. HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY THOMAS DOLEAC CROSS.
Oh my goodness the memories feel like yesterday...you were about to have Thomas and I was at your house finishing Elias' bedding!!! Big Girl?? No way..your baby was just growing and showing. :)THURSDAY is the big day.Happy sweet first birthday Thomas!!
Ok, so I am confused...does you blog change backgrounds daily???!!!
Happy first birthday, Thomas!!! You will have to show Kolton the ropes!
Girlfriend I thought you were expecting again and hadn't told us!
Post a Comment