Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Been a While

In case you haven't heard....we all went to the zoo this week. We had a great time. If you like the t-shirt Thomas is wearing my friend (the guest family (renee guest)and "boss" makes them along with lots of other cute stuff. Check out her blog to see more. Thomas is very, very busy getting into everything and I am just waiting for him to let go and walk. He holds on and cruises around all the furniture in the house.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

SOOOOO CUTE! he has such a sweet smile!!!!!!!

Kevin, Kara, Kolton, & Kannon said...

I totally agree! Thomas is very photogenic!!! Adorable!

Roxanne said...

Thomas is so cute in his little outfit! He has such a great smile!
I became an aunt over spring break to Jack Collins Harwell! I have been to Nursery Rhymes twice in the last week! It is so much fun shopping for baby stuff--Cant wait till it's my turn??!! Miss you!!

Anonymous said...

Thomas looks so happy. I know why....he ate some turkey, banana, juice, puffs.......

Jenny said...

thomas is so cute!!!!! and i LOVE his shirt that renee did. gotta get crew one of those.:) can't wait to see y'all tomorrow!

Renee Guest said...

I had to comment on Roxanne's blog! We know Mary and Jimbo - parents of Jack Harwell. I am actually in the process of making him something. We are so thrilled for them!!!!!!!!! Mary is one of Tal's oldest and dearest friends. Such a small world.

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

PRECIOUS!! He is getting so big! It was so great to see you and Thomas a couple of weeks ago. I miss you tons!

LT (and Max) said...

adorable! :)

Emily Fowler said...

he is so cute catherine. looks like his daddy.