Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 4, 2006

First Post

 Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

YAY!!!! so excited that you are in the bloggin world!!! keep it up!
mk
ps- thomas looks adorable in his car...

The Ueltschey's said...

Yeah! I am so excited that you have a blog now. He is too cute!

Now, all you have to do is post at least once a day so you won't get threats from other bloggers :)

Jen said...

Woohoo! I'm so glad that I'll be able to get a regular dose of cute little Thomas from afar. Hope you guys are doing great.

Renee Guest said...

So excited!!!!!!!!!!!! Thomas looks like a Wiggle in his big red car! Sooo happy that you have a blog now. If I have ever threatened you to get a blog... I'm glad it worked! :)

Jenny said...

it's about dang time!!!!:-)

PS--Thomas is a cool cat in his car.

love,
jenny

Emily Fowler said...

Thank the LORD. I have been waiting on this.

helen said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I am looking forward to checking it all the time!! I am a psycho about doing that...I need to update my own in case there are other psycho people like me!!

stacy seago said...

Welcome to the blog world!! I'll link you from mine! Yeah!!!!
stacy